Location: Mayfair, London
Languages: Fluent English
If you’re a people person with bags of confidence, determined to be successful then apply for this role! Do you have experience in a sales or customer facing role? Are you looking for the next step in your career? We need financially motivated individuals. The earning potential is unbelievable due to us recruiting at the most lucrative level.
No matter your experience whether it be: Estate Agent, Motor Sales, Gym Membership Sales,Tele Sales, etc… Nanny & Butler & SupremePA are hiring and are looking for people like you!
We are the leading specialist Recruitment agencies operating in the UK and Globally, and we are looking to hire talented & ambitious people to join our family.
So, as a Recruitment Consultant what can we offer you?
- Competitive base salary (taking into consideration your previous experience!) with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
- Clear progression opportunities throughout your career
- Market-leading training
- Completely flexible working – we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office (with laptop & mobile supplied by us)
- Industry leading maternity & paternity policies
- A truly inclusive work place
- Incentives including annual luxury travel award, and annual bonus’
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance with AXA Health, pension plan & mental health support
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be the ‘middle-person’ between businesses who are hiring and job seekers. The aim is to identify both parties’ requirements and find the perfect match, first time.
A bit more about the role –
- Maintain relationships with our existing clients, as well as conducting business development calls to win new business
- Build and grow a client portfolio to understand their current or future recruitment needs
- Attend client meetings to further build relationships and pitch for business
- Provide consultative information to clients to ensure they are using the best strategies for finding the right candidates for their business
- Negotiating charge rates with clients
- Networking to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement – identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit
- Supporting both client and candidates through the interview and offer stage
- Providing a thorough aftercare service to both client and candidate to check everything is running smoothly, and identify further business opportunities
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
We are looking to speak with individuals who are looking to pursue a career in recruitment. You will ideally possess the following key skills –
- At least 12 months work experience in a heavily customer/client focused setting
- Capable of building great rapport
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Proven track record of success in a previous industry
- Keen to maximise your potential and develop a rewarding career
- Can work individually, but also loves to be part of a successful team
As an inclusive employer, we are continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from candidates who are ethnically diverse and with a disability are particularly welcomed
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £ 28,000.00+ per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- 9.00am-5.30pm M to F in the office with hybrid working after 6 months, working from home 1 day per week
- Recruitment Occupations: 1 year (required)
Expected start date: ASAP